One of the greatest feelings I get is when I give to someone else. That’s not just limited to my finances, but also of my time, my advice, my possessions, etc. We were made in the image of God and he is the ultimate giver, (hello, that thing called grace) so it would make sense that we would be most fulfilled in life when we are giving.
Let’s start a movement.
We’re going to call this movement: Giving Ninjas. Matthew 6:3 says, “But when you give to the poor, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.” We’re going to find ways to be more awesome and give to people.
Here are the guidelines for a successful Ninja Gift.
- You can’t announce you’re giving a gift.
- You can’t talk about giving the gift afterwards. (except by sharing what you did on this post so others can get ideas)
- The person must have no clue they’re about to be Ninja Gifted.
- It doesn’t always have to be a financial gift.
- Like a ninja you must disappear immediately after giving the gift.
Question: We all know about paying for someone else in the drive-thru. What are some other ways you can be a Giving Ninja? Leave your thoughts in the comments.